Frequently Asked Questions
1) How do I sign up?
- Contact us directly (281)-209-0707 for information concerning the course you're interested in. Fill out the necessary forms and the documents to begin enrollment!!
2) What are the requirements to enroll?
- You must be 17 years or older, have a GED or High School Diploma, and social security.
3) How soon can I enroll?
- As soon as you want! We offer Open Enrollment here at Design Beauty College, a Cosmetology School located in Spring, TX. (The day we receive your Registration Fee, Permit Fee, first Tuition Payment, and online access fee is the same day you can start)
4) Are you an Accredited School?
- Yes! We are Accredited through Middle States Association of Colleges and Schools.
5) Are the books and kits provided?
- The books are included in the Online Access fee. For a physical copy they're available for an additional cost. Kits are available to purchase for all courses excluding cosmetology.
5) Are there any extra costs besides Tuition?
- There is a Permit Fee of $25, Registration Fee of $300, and Online Access fee of $432. Also, a kit fee if purchased at Design Beauty.
6) Do you take FAFSA/GI Bill as payment?
- Currently, we do offer Financial Aid or G.I. Bills.
Check back later or follow our socials to know when it's available @designbeautycollege
7) I don't live within reasonable distance from Design Beauty and cannot come in person once a week, is there another option available?
- Yes! If you live out of the city and are too far to commute, still give us a call! We require students who are not within a reasonable distance to attend classes in person at least twice a month.